2nd annual Legacy Bowl Combine
Date: Saturday, August 10
Location: Snow Hill High School (Snow Hill, Maryland)
Early Bird (until July 20) – $30
After July 20 – $50
The 2nd annual Legacy Bowl combine will take place on Saturday, August 10, 2019 at Snow Hill High School, just miles from Ocean City, Maryland. Registration is open to all 4th-8th grade athletes seeking an opportunity to participate in this year’s Legacy Bowl, featuring the top football players from Maryland, North Carolina and Virginia. Top players from the combine will be selected to the Legacy Bowl. Awards will also be presented at the conclusion of the event.
Registration will begin at 8:00am promptly. All players are expected to complete the registration process prior to 9:00am. Participating athletes will go through a series of combine testing drills, in addition to skills training prior to the afternoon competitive session.
Players will receive a jersey top for camp. Players are responsible for bringing their own shorts, cleats and football (quarterbacks). Lunch will not be provided, but concessions will be available for purchase.
Individual highlight videos may be pre-ordered or requested after the event. For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
To register for the Legacy Bowl combine, please visit https://guestlist.co/events/612489.
757 Youth Basketball Fall League
League Dates: September 2019-November 2019 (6 week league + playoffs)
*Games will be played on Monday and Wednesday nights*
Venue (s): SM Deliverance Center
1801 Turnpike Road
Portsmouth, VA 23701
Cost: $300 for new team registration; $250 for returning teams or $75/athlete (free agent)
Payment forms: Guestlist link, $cashpp ($jamaarhawkins)
Little Ballers 4-6 (co-ed)
Tiny Mite 7-8 (co-ed)
Pee Wee 9-10 (co-ed)
- Athletes may not turn older than allotted age prior to league start date
- All participating athletes must be age-verified prior to start of team’s first game. There will be no team additions allowed after first regular season game.
- League start date used to determine player eligibility
- To play in division, player can not be older than max age at league start date
- Coaches must have copy of birth certificates and valid picture identification on hand at all times.
- All protests will be handled by the League Director
Game Rules & Regulations
- Regular season games will take place on Monday and Wednesday nights. Playoff schedules will be determined at a later date.
- Athletes may register as free agents up to week 3 of the regular season
- Draft order will be determined by win-loss record
- Teams must begin game with 5 players on the court. However, teams may finish with less than five players. Technical fouls will be accessed for each personal foul.
- Four, six-minute quarters for Little Ballers & Tiny Mite divisions. All other divisions will play four, eight-minute quarters (running clock)
- Little Ballers & Tiny Mite teams may not extend defense beyond three-point line
- Overtime session will consist of three minutes (stopped clock).
- Three-minute halftime
- Five-minute warmup period between games
- If player is ejected from game:
One-game suspension (following game or rollover to next season)
- If second ejection, player will be removed from league. Player will not receive refund on registration fee if removed from league due to detrimental conduct.
- Free agents may be added to rosters up to third week in regular season
- Players will be added according to draft lottery, according to team’s win-loss record.
- Teams will not be allowed to add individual players through registration after league start date.
- Any roster disputes will be settled by League Director.
- Teams are responsible for own practice time during league play
- Additional practice time may be arranged, but is not guaranteed.
To register a team, visit https://guestlist.co/events/612039?utm=8cc6bnp7tw3s2viv
To register as a free agent, visit https://guestlist.co/events/617907.
Team registration must be completed by September 8, 2019. Free agent player registration must be completed no later than October 9, 2019.
For questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.