757 Youth Basketball Summer League
League Dates: June 2019-August 2019 (6 week league + playoffs)
*Games will be played on Monday and Wednesday nights*
Venue (s): SM Deliverance Center
1801 Turnpike Road
Portsmouth, VA 23701
Cost: $475/team or $75/athlete (free agent)
Payment forms: Guestlist link, $cashpp, in-person registration
Tiny Mite 7-8 (co-ed)
Pee Wee 9-10 (co-ed)
Midget 11-12 (co-ed)
Junior 13-14 (co-ed)
Gold 15-16 (co-ed)
- All bench personnel must possess current USA gold or associate license prior to beginning of league play
- At least one coach per team must possess current USA gold or associate card
- USA coaching licenses can be obtained at www.usab.com
- League start date used to determine player eligibility
- To play in division, player can not be older than max age at league start date
- Coaches must have copy of birth certificates and valid picture identification on hand at all times.
- All protests will be handled by the League Director
Game Rules & Regulations
- Regular season games will take place on Monday and Wednesday nights. Playoff schedules will be determined at a later date.
- Athletes may register as free agents up to week 3 of the regular season
- Draft order will be determined by win-loss record
- Teams must begin game with 5 players on the court. However, teams may finish with less than five players. Technical fouls will be accessed for each personal foul.
- Four, six-minute quarters (running clock)
- No full court press. Half court press only
- Tiny Mite/Pee Wee Teams may not extend defense beyond three-point line
- Overtime session will consist of three minutes (stopped clock).
- Three-minute halftime
- Five-minute warmup period between games
- If player is ejected from game:
One-game suspension (following game or rollover to next season)
- If second ejection, player will be removed from league. Player will not receive refund on registration fee if removed from league due to detrimental conduct.
- Players may be added to rosters up to third week in regular season
- Players will be added according to draft lottery, according to team’s win-loss record.
- Teams will not be allowed to add individual players through registration after league start date.
- Any roster disputes will be settled by League Director.
- Teams are responsible for own practice time during league play
- Additional practice time may be arranged, but is not guaranteed.
To register a team, visit https://guestlist.co/events/612039?utm=8cc6bnp7tw3s2viv
To register as a free agent, visit https://guestlist.co/events/612048?utm=yjniqkyt12e4442v
Team registration must be completed by June 14, 2019.
For questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd annual Legacy Bowl Combine
Date: Saturday, June 22nd
Location: Snow Hill High School (Snow Hill, Maryland)
Early Bird (until May 26th) – $50
Regular – $75
Walk up- $100
The 2nd annual Legacy Bowl combine will take place on Saturday, June 22nd at Snow Hill High School, just miles from Ocean City, Maryland. Registration is open to all 4th-8th grade athletes seeking an opportunity to participate in this year’s Legacy Bowl, featuring the top football players from Maryland, North Carolina and Virginia. Top players from the combine will be selected to the Legacy Bowl. Awards will also be presented at the conclusion of the event.
Registration will begin at 8:00am promptly. All players are expected to complete the registration process prior to 9:00am. Participating athletes will go through a series of combine testing drills, in addition to skills training prior to the afternoon competitive session.
Players will receive a jersey top for camp. Players are responsible for bringing their own shorts, cleats and football (quarterbacks). Lunch will not be provided, but concessions will be available for purchase.
Individual highlight videos may be pre-ordered or requested after the event. For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
To register for the Legacy Bowl combine, please visit https://guestlist.co/events/612489.